Today, I am going to talk about self-isolation ideas to keep you amused during the lockdown.
The following topics we will discuss:
- Brainstorming ideas & reflect on all the great things you have done in your life
- Write a daily journal about your thoughts, keep the journal to yourself,` or if comfortable share it with your friends.
• Plan some of your life after isolation
• Plan your next holiday
Plan your post-COVID-19 world, which is easier said than done with all the uncertainty in these times.
Plan your next wheelie good holiday with your mates or with a support worker to assist you on your next adventure.
- Start a blog on a topic you are passionate about. Start brainstorming – random topics or ideas for the blog
- Painting and drawing something on the computer
- Binge-watch Ted Talks to learn new information and facts. There are plenty of talks on anything you can think of.
- Free online courses and low cost courses available at Harvard Online
- Learn a new skill by watching a Youtube tutorial about, creating your own website or blog using WordPress.
- Catch up on reading eBooks and audiobooks by signing up for a free online membership local library or Audible to listen to Audiobooks.
- Attend a Live Concert
- See (virtually) the animals at the Royal Melbourne Zoo
- Visit the NGV online virtual tours, I recommend the KAWS virtual tour and other NGV collections.
- Explore the current collections at Museums Victoria, includes collections from Scienceworks, Immigration Museum, Melbourne Museum.
- Check out the Australian Museum, Capturing Climate Change exhibition,
We hope you wheelie enjoyed this post 🙂