The best destinations to visit in a post-COVID-19 world, when you can finally travel around Australia again.
Over the next few months, We are going to release a wheelie good list of destinations starting with Melbourne this week.
Melbourne is known for its great cafe culture and one of the best destinations for coffee, many cultural attractions to cater to people who love food, arts, music, events, and a thriving nightlife scene.
- Melbourne Star
- Melbourne Museum
- Eureka Tower
- Attend an AFL game at MCG (well it’s looking like next year).
- Federation Square
- NGV International
- Melbourne Food and Wine Festival 2021 in March
- Formula 1 Grand Prix, 2021 in March
- Moomba Festival 2021 – March 5-8.
- Australian Open Tennis 2021, January 18 – January 31
We hope everyone wheelie enjoys this post!
Please like us on our Facebook page.
See you all next time